Spacelabs is a committed leader in medical device cybersecurity. We continually analyze our products in collaboration with customers, regulatory agencies, and external experts to identify and address potential vulnerabilities. The following advisories are provided in order to better assist our customers in identifying any potential product or system vulnerabilities.
- CryptoAPI Product Cybersecurity Vulnerability Impact Assessment Report (CVE-2020-0601)
- DejaBlue vulnerability impact assessment report (CVE-2019-1181, CVE-2019-1182)
- Urgent-11 vulnerability in VxWorks IPNet service
- BlueKeep: RDP vulnerability in older Microsoft operating systems (CVE-2019-0708)
- Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities (CVE-2017-5754, CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5715,)
- WannaCry malware vulnerability assessment and Microsoft patch compatibility statement (TA17-132A)