C50 monitors + STAR8800 Central Monitoring System Software
Perfect combination of networking technology and patient monitoring to provide the best care to the patient
The Spacelabs C50 patient monitor is the ideal solution for quality clinical care while supporting your budget. Measurements include ECG, SpO2, impedance respiration, non-invasive blood pressure, and temperature, with options for invasive pressure and ETCO2. The C50 provides flexibility for a variety of neonatal, pediatric, and adult environments.
The STAR8800 provides central monitoring for the ICU, CCU, NICU, obstetrics and gynecology departments, and general ward. The system offers wired or wireless local area network (LAN) connectivity to cover the whole hospital. Data can be exported using HL7 to facilitate information sharing across the network.
The C50 patient monitor comes
configured with the high acuity monitoring features that you need for the best care of your patients. The C50 bedside monitor offers a built-in handle for mounting options. This monitor is suitable for most clinical environments. Using STAR8800 software makes the C50 patient data more accessible.
Pairing Spacelabs C50 multi-parameter monitor with STAR8800 enables you to easily setup a cost-effective centralized monitoring system capable of monitoring up to 128 beds wherever it is needed in the hospital.
A friendly and intuitive user interface (UI) means caregivers can quickly access vital signs whenever the data is needed. Convenient functionality such as remote NIBP start / stop, bed review, and alarm management allows your clinical staff to perform at peak efficiency.
The C50 and STAR8800 are engineered to meet the needs of caregivers and their patients. The intuitive design provides a high level of performance and reliability, supporting quality patient care.
C50 Multi-parameter Monitors
- 3, 7, or 12 lead ECG, Resp, SPO2, NIBP, Temp monitoring
- Options: Invasive Pressure and ETCO2 monitoring
- 7 waveforms displayed
- Includes OXYCRG (oxygen cardio-respirogram) and Drug, Hemodynamic, Ventilation, Oxygenation, and Renal calculation functions
- User interface includes a 26.416 cm (10.4 inch) touchscreen, 5 buttons, and a rotary knob
- Power supply has an internal battery (2 or 4 hour battery option) and external AC
- Connections include, RS-232, VGA, VLAN, WLAN, and a multifuntional port
- Interfaces with HL7 outbound
- Optional 3 channel recorder with recording time of 8, 15, and 32 seconds or continuous recording
- Data storage of 160 hour graphic and tabular trends and 24-hour 2-channel wave review
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 291.7 mm (11.48 inches) × 250 mm (9.48 inches) × 146.5 mm (5.77 inches)
- Weight: 3.3 kg (7.27 lbs)
Features may vary depending on purchased configuration.
STAR8800 Central Monitoring System Software
- Waveforms displayed: SPO2, IBP, ETC02, ECG (I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1-V6)
- Parameters displayed: RR, HR, NIBP, TEMP, SPO2, PR, IBP, C.0., ETC02, ST
- Data transmission time: ≤2s
- Alarms: I-KlokTM intelligent alarm system, User-adjustable high, middle and low limits
- Max beds displayed: 32 beds per screen, up to 128 beds
- Data interface: HL7 V2.3, HL7 V2.
- Suggested display size: 17, 19, or 21 inches
- Display resolution: 1280 x 768 or higher resolution (aspect ratio of 4:3, 5:4, 16:10)
- CPU: Intel dual-core four-threaded frequency above 3.0GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Operating system: Windows 10 (32bit or 64bit)
- Network*: Wired or wireless local area network supporting TCP/IP protocol
Features may vary depending on configuration.
*A dedicated network environment is recommended for the STAR8800. Shared networking is subject to risks and policies as stated in the manual.