C50 bedside monitor
Accuracy and reliability at your fingertips
The Spacelabs C50 patient monitor is the ideal solution for quality clinical care while supporting your budget. Measurements include ECG, SpO2, impedance respiration, non-invasive blood pressure, and temperature, with options for invasive pressure and ETCO2. The C50 provides flexibility for a variety of neonatal, pediatric, and adult environments.
The C50 comes configured with the high acuity monitoring features that you need for the best care of your patients. Full functionality in a compact package.
As a bedside monitor, the C50 offers accessibility at the bedside and a built-in handle for mounting options, which makes it highly suitable for most clinical environments.
Caregivers can quickly access a number of vital signs presentations based on individual patient needs. With a 10.4” touchscreen and rotary knob operation, user interaction is simple and convenient.
The C50 is engineered to meet the needs of caregivers and their patients. The intuitive design provides a high level of performance and reliability, supporting quality patient care.
A quick look at the C50 patient monitor
- 3, 7, or 12 lead ECG, Resp, SPO2, NIBP, Temp monitoring
- Options: Invasive pressure and ETCO2 monitoring
- 7 waveforms displayed
- Includes OXYCRG (oxygen cardio-respirogram) and drug, hemodynamic, ventilation, oxygenation, and renal
- User interface includes a 10.4 inch touchscreen, 5 buttons, and a rotary knob.
- Power supply has an internal battery (2 hours of operation) and external AC.
- Connections include USB, RS-232, VGA, LAN, and a multifunctional port.
- Interfaces with HL7 outbound
- Optional 3 channel recorder with recording time of 8, 15, or 32 seconds, or continuous recording
- Data storage of 160 hour graphic and tabular trends, and 24-hour 2-channel wave review
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 291.7 mm (11.48 inches) × 250 mm (9.48 inches) × 146.5 mm (5.77 inches)
- Weight: 3.3 kg (7.27 lbs.)
Features may vary depending on purchased configuration.