The DM4 monitor combines the simple performance of a spot-check monitor with the sophistication of continuous monitoring, providing caregivers with a versatile solution for accurately and efficiently monitoring basic vital signs on adult, pediatric, and neonate patients. Designed for bedside and portable use, you can select the configuration that best meets the monitoring needs of patients and care units.
Imagine the convenience of being able to adapt to changes in patient condition without having to locate additional equipment.
In spot-check mode, the DM4 simplifies the task of collecting and entering vital sign data. Wirelessly transmit individual patient records to the hospital electronic medical records system from the point of care. Or collect multiple patients’ records, then download the records over the network in batch mode from a central location.
But should a patient’s condition change and more vigilance is needed, the DM4 can be quickly switched to continuous monitoring mode with alarm support. To enhance alarm notification, the DM4 can be connected to a nurse call system or a remote alarm light.
The DM4 supports measurement of SpO2, pulse rate, NIBP and temperature (optional), and can be used in any patient care environment where basic vital signs monitoring is needed.
With a choice of spot-check or continuous monitoring modes, it is ideally suited for use in low-acuity or general care departments as well as urgent care and same-day surgery centers.
- Choice of Masimo® or Nellcor® SpO2 technology
- Continuous waveform display
- Multiple measurement modes:
- Single episodic
- Interval (q minute)
- Automatically sourced from SpO2
- Alternately sourced from NIBP
- FILAC 3000® predictive temperature (optional)
- Oral readings in 3-4 seconds
- Axillary readings in 10-15 seconds
- Exergen® Temporal Artery Thermometer (optional)
A quick look at the DM4.
- Dual-mode functionality – spot-check and continuous monitoring modes
- Clinical Parameters: SpO2, pulse rate, NIBP and temperature (optional)
- Stores up to 1,000 measurement records in spot-check mode and up to 72 hours of trends in continuous mode
- Nurse Call Systems Interface
- Inbound ADT and Outbound HL7 Vital Signs Interfaces
- Barcode scanning for automated entry of patient ID
- Wireless (optional) Connectivity
- Battery Life / Recharge Time: 12 hours / 8 hours (fully depleted battery)
- Display Size: 17.8 cm (7.0 in) diagonal
- Dimensions: 19.4 x 27.9 x 14.6 cm (7.6 x 11.0 x 5.7 in)
- Weight: 1.9 kgs (4.3 lbs)