The Spacelabs C50 patient monitor is the ideal solution for quality clinical care while supporting your budget. Measurements include ECG, SpO2, impedance respiration, non-invasive blood pressure, and temperature, with options for invasive pressure and ETCO2. The C50 provides flexibility for a variety of neonatal, pediatric, and adult environments.
The C50 comes configured with the high acuity monitoring features that you need for the best care of your patients. Full functionality in a compact package.
More than a bedside monitor, C50 offers portability and accessibility from bedside throughout transport. The built-in handle and mounting options make it highly mobile and suitable for most clinical environments.
Caregivers can quickly access a number of vital signs presentations based on individual patient needs. With a 10.4” touchscreen and rotary knob operation, user interaction is simple and convenient.
The C50 is engineered to meet the needs of caregivers and their patients. The intuitive design provides a high level of performance and reliability, supporting quality patient care.
A quick look at the C50 patient monitor
- 3, 7, or 12 lead ECG, Resp, SPO2, NIBP, Temp monitoring
- Options: Invasive pressure and ETCO2 monitoring
- 7 waveforms displayed
- Includes OXYCRG (oxygen cardio-respirogram) and drug, hemodynamic, ventilation, oxygenation, and renal
- User interface includes a 10.4 inch touchscreen, 5 buttons, and a rotary knob.
- Power supply has an internal battery (2 hours of operation) and external AC.
- Connections include USB, RS-232, VGA, LAN, and a multifunctional port.
- Interfaces with HL7 outbound
- Optional 3 channel recorder with recording time of 8, 15, or 32 seconds, or continuous recording
- Data storage of 160 hour graphic and tabular trends, and 24-hour 2-channel wave review
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 291.7 mm (11.48 inches) × 250 mm (9.48 inches) × 146.5 mm (5.77 inches)
- Weight: 3.3 kg (7.27 lbs.)
Features may vary depending on purchased configuration.