CardioPulse Go compact electrocardiograph
Maximum performance in a compact electrocardiograph
State-of-the art compact electrocardiograph
Spacelabs Healthcare understands workflow fit is the most critical factor when choosing resting Electrocardiographs (ECGs).
- With auto order refresh, continuous connectivity, no entry demographics, and orders search, CardioPulse Go is highly efficient in even the most acute settings.
- Ideal for those who desire a paperless workflow
- Power and flexibility in a portable ECG
- Fast and secure bidirectional Wi-Fi communication
- Outstanding signal quality for adult and pediatric ECG
The CardioPulse Go is an ultra-portable device, weighing under two and a half pounds including the battery. The device features an 8-inch, high-resolution multi-touch screen, and a closed surface that is easy to clean. CardioPulse Go has optional carts available, which can be used for transport.
- Includes the ability to review, print, store, and transmit a 12-lead rhythm recording of up to 4 minutes.
- Frequency and sampling rates make CardioPulse Go ideal for pediatrics as well as adults.
- ECG overview of all 12 channels with color-coded lead quality check.
- In case of lead reversal, warnings and misplaced electrodes are immediately displayed before ECG acquisition.
Easy 1-2-3 Steps
1. Enter or download patient data.
2. Control signal quality and perform ECG.
3. Review ECG before storing, exporting, or printing.
Bidirectional communication allows for easy data access via worklist or PDQ, and fast transmission of ECG reports to EMR/HIS systems.
Connectivity through secure WiFi protocols, combined with ECG review on display and a large memory, supports reliable paperless workflows and cost saving. Easy-to-use software enables users to import patient data from the EMR system and export customized PDF reports directly to the PC.
Highly Accurate Diagnoses
CardioPulse Go employs advanced algorithms for superior results.
ECG: With very high sampling frequency, and a large frequency band, the CardioPulse Go offers optimal signal quality, which makes it the ideal tool for pediatric ECG.
Resting Rhythm: Record, store, and transmit up to four minutes of 12-lead rhythm data to your EMR or DICOM system using MWL orders – use your normal billing workflow with no need to scan paper.