Spacelabs subscription, online product training
Our online clinical training content is on the HealthStream Learning Management System (LMS), which delivers both good content and user experience. Spacelabs customers with active eLearning subscriptions can access the site for the latest clinical training resources.
What does this mean to you?
- Post Spacelabs eLearning options include training before and after implementation.
- eLearning modules enhance your education program, such as refresher courses.
- eLearning can be helpful as part of new-hire training.
CUSTOMERS WITH ACTIVE ELEARNING SUBSCRIPTIONS
- HealthStream customers – You may now access the Spacelabs content within your LMS. Simply search the catalog for Spacelabs and submit a request through your OneSource portal to activate the content. Requests should be submitted by your LMS Administrator.
- Non-HealthStream customers – Your user ID has been transferred to the new platform (hStream). To access the site and for more information, click here.
CUSTOMERS WITH EXPIRED SUBSCRIPTIONS
Note: Access to our legacy eLearning site will expire for all users on October 31, 2020. If you need retrospective completion reports, you must run them before this date. Access our legacy eLearning site here.
If you do not have an active subscription or are unable to access the new portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request pricing.
If you have an issue accessing courses or questions regarding the new platform, contact Customer Service at Customer.email@example.com or call (800) 521-0574, Option 2
Subscription-related questions can be emailed to the Spacelabs eLearning support center at firstname.lastname@example.org