Join Spacelabs at HRS2019 in San Francisco
This year marks the Heart Rhythm Society’s 40th annual Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions, bringing clinicians, scientists, and device manufacturers together to promote research, education, and optimal care for patients with cardiac rhythm disorders.
Come see us at Booth 2335 for a first look at our newest innovations.
Sentinel 11 delivers:
– Advanced analysis and reporting
– Single unified interface for all modalities
– Increased cybersecurity for enterprise-wide data access
– Direct EMR integration
Learn more about cardiology information management with Sentinel
– Real 18-lead simultaneous sampling
– Color identification of arrhythmia
– East labeling ECG events during long recording periods
Learn more about the clinical diagnostic benefits of 15- and 18-lead ECG
Exhibit Dates: May 8-10, 2019
Location: San Francisco