For over 50 years, healthcare professionals have experienced the company’s proven commitment to: connecting innovation with care; stability for a strong future; collaboration with clinical and technological partners; effective implementation of real-world solutions; service wherever, whenever and however it’s needed. The most important factor in patient care is a knowledgeable medical professional with the right tools: Spacelabs Healthcare is dedicated to developing and supporting those tools.
Continuity is critical to effective patient care and a special focus of all Spacelabs Healthcare products and services. Continuity is:
• Building a broader portfolio so that our customers can experience consistency of quality and approach
• Strong service and support so that products work as promised and issues are resolved quickly and effectively
• Trust in Spacelabs Healthcare quality in building products that work across a broad healthcare enterprise and building relationships with our customers based on mutual respect.
As an expansion of the Spacelabs portfolio, recent additions include:
• Holter Monitoring has been an accepted standard in patient care for decades and was also an integral part of Del Mar Reynolds, which joined the Spacelabs Healthcare family in 2006.
• Blease Medical has over 60 years of anesthesia solution development and has been an important part of Spacelabs since 2005.
• Strong relationships with other technology leaders such as Cerner and Uscom to build better solutions
A big part of Continuity is the maintenance and service of medical equipment. Spacelabs Healthcare has been recognized by third-party evaluators as the best in the industry at serving its customers. Key attributes of Spacelabs’ technical support: effectiveness; accessibility; continual improvement; reliability; professional handling; comprehensive; consistent.
Replacement - spare parts
Electronic or CD
Professional, comprehensive, consistent
“Insight” global process